Hello to all of my friends 🙂
This time Im going to show you how to make delicious focaccia 🙂
Focaccia is an italian flat bread, typically made with rosemary, olive oil and salt. There are many variations nowadays. You can top your focaccia with herbs, salami, mushrooms, tomatoes, cooked potatoes, mozzarella, ham and really anything you like. It is very easy to make and super delicious bread or snack.
7g dry yeast or 21g real yeast
325 ml water
1. In bowl mix with a hand the flour, salt and few drops of olive oil.
2. Mix yeast in 325 ml of water and add it to the bowl with flour.
3. After mixing the mixture in bowl for a while place the dough on the floured working space and start working the dough. Do it for 10 minutes so the dough is stretched enough and air will stay inside the dough.
4. Cover the dough with a bowl and let it rise for 45 minutes.
5. Stretch the dough gently and place the dough into your form. Top it with olive oil, salt and your chosen ingrediences, cover it and let it rise for another 45 minutes.
6. Put into oven for 20 minutes on 200 degrees celsius.
Bon Appetit 🙂